Enjoy the Benefits of Howick Club membership
As a member of the Howick Club you will receive a wide variety of benefits including:
- Secure, Friendly Atmosphere
- Entertainment Friday Evenings and shows
- Competitive Food and Beverage Prices
- Function and Event Hire
- Snooker Tables, 8 Ball Tables and Dart Boards, Table Tennis Tables, Indoor Bowls Maps
- Eighteen Poker Machines
- Designated TAB area with large Televisions
- Eleven Sub Sections
- 22 Children’s Events
- $15 Loyalty Points to Celebrate Your Birthday
- Reciprocal Visiting Rights to clubs in New Zealand and Overseas
There is a subscription fee payable each year for the period 1 July to 30 June. A prompt payment discount is allowed if payment is made by no later than 30 June. Final date for payment being 31 July.
Join the Club
- To join the Howick Club complete a “Club Application Form”, these are available from the clubs reception or on line.
- There is a nomination fee of $10.00 payable when you return the completed form to the Clubs Office.
- To complete the form you will need a current photograph and be nominated by two existing club members or provide references from work colleagues, friends or family.
- On acceptance of the application by the Executive, the applicant’s photo will be displayed on the clubs notice board for a period of 14 days.
- A “New Members Tour” which is held on the Saturday two weeks after the Executive Meeting at 4pm. New members will be given a tour around the clubs various facilities.
- Upon payment of the one off Joining Fee of $250.00 and the annual Subscription, your membership card, will be available at the conclusion of the tour.
- Your nomination will be considered at the next Executive Meeting that is held on the last Thursday of each month.